Really? Do they see you as an Expert and a Professional in your real estate market?
• It is a simple, powerful question that 95% of all real estate agents cannot answer.
• Because being a real estate agent has become a complex, changing, noisy, competitive daily battle.
• Coldwell Banker has created a great brand, your brokerage does a great job in the local community. But you can't rely on either to generate leads for you. There are simply too many mouths to feed. They market the brand, the brokerage – not the agent.
• Someone said: "Generate your own leads – there is a phone start cold calling, start spending money on advertising...”
• You are a professional real estate agent -an Independent Contractor. You are an Entrepreneur. You are a Small Business Owner.
• Somehow you survived when 85% of all other real estate agents failed.
• While you have had your head down – helping your clients, you did not realize that you were falling behind in marketing and lead generation that are critical to your success.
• Someone said new platforms, new tools, new apps, and modern agent marketing would be easier, and leads would pour in.
• But there is no such thing as a free lunch, you pay to play - and nobody can tell you how much you need to spend, where to spend it, how frequently, or what to expect (ROI).
• And the explosion of new competitors, low-priced brokerages, new apps, social media, internet advertising, more data, more to do, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com... The velocity of change and struggle to keep up has made cutting through all the noise almost impossible for real estate agents.
• There are hundreds of other agents competing for the same buyer and the same seller client – even agents in your office. Everyone gets the same cookie-cutter “profile page” on the brokerage website.
This is your opportunity to leverage proven marketing systems so you can promote YOU - and get your Dream Clients to Know, Like and Trust You.